PCWorld is dedicated to helping tech users of all experience levels get more from the hardware and software that’s central to a PC-centric universe. We focus on:
- Mainstream PCs
- Gaming PCs and accessories, graphics cards, and PC games
- The latest chips from Intel, AMD and Nvidia
- WiFi routers, SSDs, keyboards, mice and other PC components and accessories
- Windows, Office and other essential PC apps and utilities, from productivity to security
PCWorld also covers all things Android, the one mobile ecosystem that’s deep and customizable—just like a PC. With incredible product knowledge built from years covering the consumer tech industry, PCWorld is uniquely positioned to tell savvy users what to buy and how to get more from their purchases.
If you’d like to comment on a PCWorld article or video, or otherwise reach a PCWorld editor, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you’d like to submit a product for review, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to the high volume of email we receive, we cannot respond to all queries.
- The PCWorld editors do not run guest posts or unsolicited submissions. If you’d like to purchase a sponsored post, please reach a sales and marketing contact.
Sales and Marketing
For information on display advertising, video sponsorships, sponsored posts and other types of marketing opportunities, see our advertising page.
If you’d like to subscribe to a PCWorld newsletter, see our newsletter sign-up page.
Affiliate Relationships, Content Purchasing and Syndication
If you’re interested in proposing an affiliate relationship or syndication arrangement, contact Bill Rigby at email@example.com.
Commercial re-use of PCWorld content, including award logos, must be licensed. Please contact our partner Wrights Media at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to interview an IDG employee or quote an article in your news coverage, contact Lynn Holmlund at email@example.com.